Our Lady of Mount Carmel School Admissions Process
Thank you for your interest in Our Lady of Mount Carmel School!
Priority application due dates for 2021-2022 academic year:
- January 8, 2021: for OLMC family/sibling applications for all levels.
- January 15, 2021: for Kindergarten.
Archdiocese of San Francisco, San Mateo County Catholic Parish Schools
coordinate Kindergarten admissions announcements on February 19th.
- Rolling admissions for PreSchool, TK, and grades 1-8
How to Apply
If you are a current OLMC family, please log into your FACTS Family Portal account to access the OLMC online application (link on the left side bar).
If you are new to OLMC:
- Please create an Application Account.
- You will receive an email containing a verification link. Please verify your email address.
- Log in to your Application Account
For All Applicants
- Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your Application Account to complete your application at your convenience.
- If you want to create an application for more than one child, please log in to your Application Account and create another new student application. Your family information will be linked with multiple applications.
- Submit an $80 admissions fee for each student application.
- After submitting your application, you will have the ability to track the status of your child's application by logging in to your Application Account.
- Please click on Application at the top of this screen to find your submitted application. You will be able to print the completed application; monitor when the school receives required documentation; and, if necessary, reprint the forms.
We appreciate your interest in Our Lady of Mount Carmel School and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at (650) 366-6127 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
OLMC offers PreSchool-8th grade elementary education where students...
🌻 LIVE with Integrity 🌻 LOVE like Jesus 🌻 LEARN with Purpose
Our Lady of Mount Carmel School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Our Lady of Mount Carmel School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.